ZERO Tolerance Policy
We reserve the right to immediately end treatment with clients who are inappropriate, this includes the following:
- rHaving an inappropriate genital based “reaction” during the treatment is not ok- your massage ends immediately. This reaction, regardless if it is involuntary is not appropriate for the therapeutic space we hold.
- rClients are not to touch the RMT during the treatment, clients who do attempt to touch the therapist will be met with immediate police involvement
- rClient are not to touch themselves inappropriately- subtle stroking is also inappropriate.
- rClient are not to expose their genitals during the treatment through removing or lowering the linens
- rClients are not to make suggestive/sexual or other inappropriate comments or requests directed towards the RMT
- rWe will not tolerate inappropriate or offensive jokes/topics/conversations – that include and are not limited to sexual, racial, discriminatory, hate fueled, religious or politically driven
- rWe will not tolerate verbal abuse to our RMTs or our phone staff, we have policies in place for a reason which you may not agree with, if you cannot respect the policies or our staff, we kindly ask you to remove yourself from the situation.
- rIf you cannot be a mature, respectful person – you do not have a place at this clinic.